Thrifting Tales: soft grunge Spring Festival Boots

Soft Grunge. One of my favorite 90s derived styles is hopefully here to stay. There's nothing like waking up and knowing you don't have to work, in the 90s that was everyone's reality. Let's bring it back, people.





Who doesn't like a great pair of leather boots? I sure know I do, and maybe this habit is bordering on addiction but who's to know.
Short leather boots aren't just for fall and are awesome to add some toughness to light dresses, or some eye candy to a simple outfit.
On my latest thrifting haul I found some amazing vintage quality leather boots - best part is it didn't bust up my wallet.




Plaid is also pretty rad. Wear your booties with about every style! 



All of these items are listed on my Etsy Vintage Candela
Shop now for free shipping with the code CANDELA44